Welcome to the Fall 2019 Cheerleading Registration with the McKinney Sports Connection!
This registration session will allow you to complete contact information, sign up for participation or sponsorships and submit payment. To complete registration through our secure site, please have your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or checking account information available. Following the completion of this registration, you will see a charge on your account from McKinney Sports Conne. You will also have the ability to pay offline. Please read the "Registration Information" below before continuing.
Registration is open until June 28, 2019: Players not completely registered (registered and paid in full) by Friday, June 28, 2019 will be charged a late fee of $25 and will only be accepted if there is room available (determined by MSC and coach).
· Registration Fee: $95 McKinney Resident (Non – Resident: $105) UNIFORM NOT INCLUDED. Uniforms will be selected by each coach and ordered as a team. The cost of uniforms should not exceed $125-$150 per cheerleader.
· Registration for Fall 2019 Cheerleading includes entry to MSC/MISD Cheer Clinic (tshirt included). Dates/time/location TBD
· Registration Ends : June 28, 2019 @ 11:59pm
· Refunds : Refunds after registration ends (June 28) are subject to a $25 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after July 31, 2019. Refunds requested due to practice conflicts will be subject to a $25 administrative fee.
· Squad Requests: Players should make a team request only if they know they are returning to a specific squad or if a coach has requested them. Players without a team request will be placed on squads with room available and/or new squads will be formed. Every effort will be made to honor specific squad and/or friend requests; however, these requests cannot be guaranteed.
· Practice Information: Practices are set at the discretion of the coach. All practice days/times will be determined after registration has closed and squads have been formed. Cheerleaders cannot be changed to other squads due to practice schedule conflicts. If a cheerleader has a conflict with the chosen practice time or cannot participate for any reason, the parent may request a refund in writing (email) by July 31, 2019, however, there is a $25 non-refundable fee which will be withheld from the refund. No refunds will be given after July 31, 2019.
· Game Information: Games will be played on Saturdays beginning August 24, 2019 (no games Labor Day weekend). Games will be played in McKinney. In some instances, games may be played during the week (evenings) (scheduling issues, End of Season Tournament, re-schedules due to weather, etc.). Squads in grades Kinder and 1st will cheer for Flag Football teams registered through MSC. Squads in grades 2nd through 6th may cheer for either Flag or Tackle football teams registered through MSC (cheer coach will decide).
· Awards: All Cheerleaders will receive participation medals only.
· Inclement Weather: Rescheduled games (due to inclement weather) and some tournament games MAY be scheduled during other weeknights and/or the weekends as well. In the event of multiple rainout dates, some games may not be rescheduled.
McKinney Sports Connection cheerleading program is a recreational league. Coaches are volunteers.
Please direct any questions regarding this registration to:
Phone: (972) 832-9256
Select an option to continue with the registration.